My right upper lip is raised compared to left. What can I do? (Photo)

I wonder if this is curable?And is there any natural way to cure this?it spoils my face.please help

My right upper lip is raised compared to left. What can I do?

Hello Phephra - Thanks for your question. I have some experience correcting this normal minor asymmetry. It involves the use of Botox to the right nasal elevator muscles along with a right nostril lowering procedure to release the natural upward tether on the lip. It works beautifully to lower the nostril 1-2mm, lowering the lip in the process. Find a facial cosmetic surgery specialist to help you achieve success in this procedure. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Botox Relaxes Lip Muscles/Lip Augmentation with Fillers

I
would either use Botox to relax the muscles that are lifting one side
of your lip and pulling down on the other, and/or inject a thin
filler such as Restylane that could even out the lips. Please see an
expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  As you are not looking to add substantial volume to your lips I would recommend placement of a thin hyaluronic acid dermal filler, such as restylane silk for improved definition and shape to the lips.  

Asymmetric lips fix

This can be improved using small amounts of an HA filler like Restylane. This needs to be done by an expert so as not to make the lip too big. It would be a short procedure and last about 4-6 months.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss a corner lip lift, which can help create a more uniform lip line post procedure by using tiny incisions above the outer corners of the mouth.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon