My nose is not in perfect shape. Surgery opinion? (Photo)

Dear sir I met an accident on this 22 june. So I have stich mark on both side of my eyebrows. I just had my nose osteotomy but my nose is not become in perfect shape. My upper lip is left side muscle is so hard and left side its not in proper shape pls suggest me

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards