Solution and causes of droopy eyes? (photos)

age 24 years student. not a heredity problem. i have got droopy eyes and the right eye is more droopy then left eye. I started noticing it when i was 20 yr old. is there any solution other than surgical treatment. what should i do to prevent it from growing.

Doctor Answers 1

Droopy eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If your concern is laxity or drooping in the corner of the lower eyelid(s), then surgery may be the only option.  It would be best to consult with a specialized physician, such as an experienced oculoplastic surgeon.Undergoing any surgical procedure requires careful attention to detail and consideration for different options.  Consider obtaining several opinions before moving forward with any given procedure.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.