All of my skin picking marks turning dark purple or black in colour? (Photos)

I had a skin tag on my nose, I picked the skin(with plucker) without realising that it would leave a wound. it turned light pink after healing (almost healed), remained in the same stage for long and few days back it turned black or may be dark purple. I don't think that it will disappear on it's own. as i had a same kind of scar on my arm, 6-7 months back which is still noticeable. i never had this kind of problem before but now all my injuries ends with same kind of scar. please help.

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Lasers, peels, microneedling/PRP and medical tattooing
can help improve discoloration to this area. I suggest you see an
expert for a consultation.  Skin care is essential with sun protections. Best, Dr. Emer.