How to remove scar from neck caused by insect bite? (photos)

I got a scar on my neck due to insect bite. It is present for 3-4 years. I have consulted many doctors but there is no such improvement. The whole area is darkly spotted and it's very uncomfortable to talk with others. Please help me to get rid of it. Thank you

Hyperpigmentation/Scarring On Neck -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva,Fraxel, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening, Aerolase

There are many options including lasers, peels, skin care and sunprotection. I suggest posting photos and seeing an expert in lasers and hyperpigmentation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Treatment of dark scars on the neck

I would suggest light chemical peels, Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams, and fractional laser treatments. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS