Is there a way to remove these from my face? (photo)

These are spots left by my acne i got. The acne have left dark patches as well.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scars treatment

Hi Roman, you could try micro needling for those spots. Usually a series of 3, spaced 1 month apart is what I recommend. At our practice this treatment is $299.99 a session and each session takes about 1hr.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician