FUT - is this really 2500 grafts? (photos)

I have done the fut surgery there were telling that total 2500 graft was take for my surgery. So really I taken 2500 graft or not

FUT - post op surgery pics

It is very difficult to comment about the number of grafts from the pictures but it looks consistent with the number of grafts mentioned by you.

India Hair Restoration Surgeon

You cannot tell how many grafts were successfully transplanted with a photo. If you are concerned ask someone to count for you

You cannot tell how many grafts were successfully transplanted with a photo.  If you are concerned ask someone to count for you.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2500 grafts?

it is difficult to tell based on the photo but it does appear consistent with 2200-2500 grafts.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon