PRK for stable keratoconus? (photos)

I am 19 year old with -1.75 and -1.25 myopia. I never wore glasses in my life and recently it is very difficult for me in the classrooms and at night. I decided to do lasik and after the orbscan my doctor told me that I could possibly have keratoconus and told me to wait for 3-4 months to have an other scan to see if it progresses. If it doesnt he told me he could do PRK. Is PRK safe for me? My myopia seems to be getting worse at night, is it normal? (Orbscan pictures attached)

Lasik or PRK or LASEK for stable KC

lasik is a cutting procedure so the least safe procedure for anyone with any condition
You can get PRK which hurts or the more modern LASEK which doesn't
You must be Overcorrected BC you're still progressing
You should have CXL right after your LASEK to keep your cornea stable. So go to an expert who does LASEK + CXL

New York Ophthalmologist