I have seborrheic dermatitis , lots hair loss in a day. What should be my diet to stop hair fall?

I used Ducray squanorm shampoo oily dandruff which worked well for me and removed most of yellowish oily flakes from hair.But it return the next day and there is also lots of hair fall. Can you suggest any diet daily chart for me to stop the hair fall? Will my hair grow back in how many days?

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

Seborrheic dermatitis does not cause hair loss. I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and start non invasive options like PRP/progesterone or consider transplantation. Best, Dr. Emer

Hair loss

Your hair loss may be genetic so you should see a doctor and find out if the hair loss is caused by genes. That would explain what you are discussing

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon