I had LASIK 1.5 years ago. Now the glare in my eyes is increasing day by day

I had lasik 1.5 years ago at tha time my left eye was not corrected properly i had a cylinderical number of -0.75 in left eye. After around 6 months i joined gym, after 3 months of continuous gym i start observing glare in my eyes and now it has reached to the level that i can't drive in the night. Can u help me out in this case?

Increasing Glare

The symptoms that you are experiencing does not sound related to your LASIK surgery.  However, it is difficult to assess the cause of the increased glare in your eyes.  I recommend that you see your eye doctor to get evaluated.

San Francisco Ophthalmologist