Filling front teeth gaps by Dental Crowns?

I am 26 ,male . I have gaps in my front four teeth and i have a little overbite in my front two teeth as well . I am planning to go for dental crowns most probably Emax . Is it the good choice for me .

Crowns to close gaps #DrSoftTouch

Without photos, it's pretty difficult to determine of crowns are the best option for you. Emax is an excellent material and working with an experienced cosmetic dentist should give you great results. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Crowns will close gaps

yes, with crowns you will find the solution, and you will get to close those gaps, the thing is to know exactly the size of the gaps, and then the doctor will determine the size of the restoration. but yes, you will have a solution.

Without pictures it is difficult to determine if crowns or veneers are the best choice to improve your smile. Emax is an excellent material and you should get a good result using it.