Why do I feel my donor area swollen and uncomfortable to rest head on it still 3 years after FUE?

Deae Sir I was undergone FUE transplantation before 3 yrs. After surgery the Donner area was swelling and has to be normalised with time, but its strange that I still feel a bump in that area and dont understand why it feels very odd when I touch it, even I can't rest my head comfortably on that area while lying and sleeping. Please tell me how this will be normalised? Or is there something went wrong ?

If it has been 3 years and you are having issues with your donor area, something is wrong. You need to see your doctor or anoth

If it has been 3 years and you are having issues with your donor area, something is wrong.  You need to see your doctor or anotherer doctor for an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Three years after FUE

The complaints outlined in your question reflects possible problems such as nerve injury and cysts in your donor area. Have a good, experienced doctor examine you.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon