My face became black in certain parts like forehead, is it recommended to do chemical peel???

about chemical peel

Thank you for your query. Chemical peels are safe and an absolute recommendation. It helps to even out skin tone, hydrate the skin and give an even skin glow. They are perfect for any skin type, texture and color. Consult a dermatologist well before undergoing any peel.Hope it Helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Chemical Peel and Hyperpigmentation

Yes, chemical peels are designed to treat areas of hyperpigmentation such as the cheeks, upper lip, and forehead area.  Please consult a dermatologist who is an expert with these types of chemical peels and can combine them with the best products to maximize the effects.  Best, Dr. Green

Chemical Peels for Hyperpigmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Chemical peels are an excellent choice for improving discoloration, evening out skin tone, resurfacing and overall skin rejuvenation. For best results it is recommended to pre-treat the skin using hydroquinone with a medical grade skin care line such as ZO Medical. Hope this helps.