Stomach looks bloated after Liposuction, should I go for another? (photos)

I m 34, 50 kg, no kids. 3 months back liposuction was done.still lots of bloating. Looks like a pregnant woman. My doctor says whatever was possible ws done n he cant get me superficial liposuction because i m skinny. Bt i feel so much can be removed. He said whatever pics available on google all r fake.is he simply escaping??? Dont know. Due to back ache n rib cartilage removal couldn't do vigorous exercise. Can i go for another liposuction done.

Revision liposuction

It is not clear from your photos to what degree your current deformity is result of moderate lordosis (spine deformity), weak abdominal muscles,  residual fat in your abdominal wall or a combination of these. Clinical, in person evaluation would be necessary to give you more accurate plan of treatment. You should seek a second opinion consult with another board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent surgery. The post - op swelling will slowly subside over the next three - six months.  You may wear a compression garment if you feel it helps. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Bloated abdomen

Liposuction works well for superficial fat removal. If you pinch your abdominal skin you can tell how thick it is. Remember we all need a small layer of fat. 

A tummy tuck is helpful for patients that weak abdominal muscles and a separation of their muscles.  If you can  contract your muscles and your abdomen is much smaller than this may be a procedure to consider. 

Your plastic surgeon can evaluate you for this.

Best of luck

Helena Guarda, MD
Suffolk Plastic Surgeon

You didn't have a full tummy tuck

Your photos don't seem to show a scar around the umbi, so you didn't have a full tummy tuck (TT?) If all you had was liposuction it may be that your muscles are weak or that you have fat inside the abdomen that makes you still stick out. Please seek other in person consults.