Which sex act is denied after breast augmentation?

hi i m a post-op transwoman.suppose my partner press by boobs, and take my boobs on mouth can it be break.if my partner press my boobs hard.so my breast break or not

Sex after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Basically I tell my patients that they can return to sexual activity when they are comfortable.  After breast augmentation we want to protect the incisions and avoid external trauma for the first three weeks or so, and then be relatively careful with everything until everything is really settled at two months.  So, basically, take it slow and if it hurts, stop...  No restrictions after two months. Best is to discuss this with your chosen surgeon  as every surgeon will have his/her own preferences as to recovery for specific procedures. 

Post Op Activity Restrictions

It would be best for you to discuss activity restrictions in person with your Plastic Surgeon as they know your situation the best. I advise my patients to avoid cardio workouts for 3 weeks post op and heavy lifting or aggressive touching of the breasts for 6 weeks.
All the best

When fully healed all activities of normal life including intimate acts are tolerated

Regardless of whether the breast augmentation is for a female or transgender person, an uncomplicated fully healed breast implant will tolerate all activities of normal life including that of intimate acts.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon