How much it costs for non-surgical nose job?

I had a already wasted money on nose surgery, but, it went to the same shape as before. I want non-surgical cost, time, etc

Nonsurgical nose job

A nonsurgical nose job may be performed via injection of Restylane or Juvederm at a cost of $520 for a syringe and $470 for each subsequent syringe.  In the vast majority of patients, one syringe is sufficient.  Results are apparent immediately after the injection.  This technique is limited to a minority of noses since we can only add volume, rather than taking it away.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma,Restylane, Juvederm

Please post photos for further evaluation. For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results. Cost will vary on location, physician expertise, type and amount of filler used. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Non surgical nose job cost

Sorry to hear about your prior surgery results.  Non surgical nose job involves placement of filler into the nose.  The cost of non surgical nose job will therefore depend on the type of filler and the plastic surgeon using it.  Often a non surgical nose job will be around 1000 dollars depending on the variables mentioned above.  Recovery is fairly straightforward and there is often no bruising or other issues to deal with.  Results are often instant as soon as the filler is placed.All the best,Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD