Do I have a weak chin? If so, what procedure I need to follow? How long my chin is to be extended? Can I use fillers? (Photo)

Is fillers enough to give a strong solution for the problem? What are the other procedures I need to follow?

Fillers for the chin

Thank you for your question abishek_a. Fillers can be used to restore volume or to enhance facial features. Traditionally fillers have been placed in the nasolabial folds. However now many doctors are using fillers to augment and/or enhance the chin. This is a relatively simple treatment that can be done in the office. Depending on what filler is used, patients will enjoy their results for anywhere from six months to over a year. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician