Ways to move the upper jaw/maxilla upward non-surgically?

I believe that after my orthodontic treatment, my upper jaw has come down 'somewhat'-- may be a millimeter or so. As a result, I see more of my teeth. I have also developed wrinkles under my eyes and my cheeks look rather sunken. What are some of the non-surgical options available to move teeth or jaw upwards? Also, could the wrinkling of the under eyes be associated with the movement of the jaw? I've developed wrinkles, out of nowhere, during the course of the treatment (1 yr).

No doctor answers yet