Very upset after my rhinoplasty?

Hello I month ago I had my rhinoplasty but my nose looks same I am very upset My friends told me that your nose looks bigger and bulky then before Is the nose looks same aur any changes will there

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Upset after rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon to have swelling and possibly some asymmetries early in the post-rhinoplasty recovery phase.  It is usually six months before you will see the end results.  At that time, any concerns should be evaluated with your Facial Plastic Surgeon.  Best of Luck!

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon