I undergone 3000 FUE still not happy. Any suggestions? (photos)

still not happy can't walk out with this in day light looks thin I decide that I again go for more hairs I just want to no how much grafts now I need for densspaking

Not happy after a Hair transplant

If you are not satisfied with your hair restoration surgery it is better to consult with your surgeon and compare  your before after photos and you can discuss  with him \ her  for your revision  surgery options . This is the best way .
All the best

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If you are not happy with the results of your surgery, start by going back to your doctor for a recheck.

If you are not happy with the results of your surgery, start by going back to your doctor for a recheck.  If you don't want to go back to your doctor find another doctor for a consultation.  Photos are not a substitute for consultation. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant and no happy

Go back to your doctor and meet with your doctor to express your unhappiness with that doctor. See what he says. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon