Which type of peeling should I go for? (photo)

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. The deep chemical peel is the strongest chemical peel to treat the deepest damage to your facial skin. I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidacy for this level of peel. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photo. From the photo, It looks like you have some deeper acne scars that need to be addressed. I would consider a more aggressive treatment for these scars in addition to peels, such as microneedling or Fraxel laser. I would recommend you make an appointment with a board certified dermatologist to make a treatment plan that best suits you. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Peels For Acne Scars

Hello and thank you for your question. You would really need a series of treatments to repair the scarring. If you choose to do chemical peels I would recommend a ZO Controlled Depth Peel. The Controlled Depth Peel is a deep peel. Full-strength deep peels penetrate past the papillary dermis into the reticular dermis. These deeper treatments are effective in improving on pronounced hyperpigmentation, deep acne scarring, thickened and sun-damaged skin as well as resistant lines and wrinkles.You can also do a series of medium medical grade peels. Medium-strength skin peels penetrate the full level of the epidermis including the basal layer (Stratum Basale). These peels will resurface sun damaged skin, improve on texture roughness, large pores, dullness, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and most pigmentation disorders.You have other options such as a combination of peels, microneedling or laser resurfacing. I would recommend consulting with your provider to take a look at your skin and get you started on a treatment plan that will help you to achieve the best results for your skin. Hope this helps!