Is there a tube inserted after the breast reduction procedure for blood drainage?

If yes then how long does it stays and is it painful when removing it.

Drain Tubes

Hi there Henneh,
This is very surgeon dependent. Some surgeons use drains for all cases, others like myself use them rarely and only when necessary.
If I am doing a significant amount of liposuction then I will usually use them for a night, but for most cases they are not used.Best wishes

Drain with breast reduction?

Thank you for the question. The use of drains for breast reduction surgery is surgeon  dependent ( not “mandatory”). In my practice, when they are utilized, removal can be almost painless with the use of local anesthesia.  Best wishes.