Thermage or Voluma? (photos)

Photos are as shown. Which is recommended : thermage or Voluma? Iam 32 year old Asian female I have tried PRP twice with NO effect whatsoever Pls recommend

Thermage vs. Voluma

Thermage will stimulate the body to give you immediate tightening in the area with continued tightening up to 6 months post-treatment.Tightening will continue to improve up to 6 months post-treatment as the body produce collagen and elastin.  Voluma is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel that can provide immediate volume and lifting in the treated area. It is best to meet with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to discuss the best options for you.  Photographs only provide a 2-D representation of a 3-D portrait; and Thermage and Voluma can be used synergistically to achieve desired result.

Thermage or Voluma

It is not possible to tell from the photo which procedure would benefit you more.  Thermage tightens the skin and produces new collagen.  Voluma gives an immediate lift to the face and I often do both Thermage and Voluma in combination to rejuvenate the face.  Best, Dr. Green