Will there be a visible difference in my under eye bags if I go for filler? (Photo)

I am 24 years old and I suffer from horrible under eye bags. It's genetic and I am at my wits end. Surgery is out of question at this point but will fillers help me? Am I a good candidate for fillers? I have no knowledge on the subject. What kind of filler would be most apt for me? Please help. Any information as to the treatment,doctor would be greatly appreciated (I am from mumbai,india)

Doctor Answers 1

Depending on your examination, you may be a candidate for under eye filler treatments.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You should consult several doctors familiar with the delicate art of filling the under eye area, as this thin-skin area is unforgiving. In our practice, when indicated, we prefer to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 430 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.