Which technique recommended for dense hair look? Hair transplant ,PRP,Laser. If hair transplant then how many follicles? (photo)

My age is 28/male. Please suggest me which technique is best for getting good dense hair look. Am I a suitable candidate for hair transplant.If yes how many follicles I will be needing. I want to cover my forehead n crown part so is it possible to cover these areas in one sitting.Also my hair are very thin, I am afraid even after hair transplant ,will I get that dense thick hair look. Please suggest some good reliable hair transplant surgeons in India & approx cost. No baldness heriditary.
See average cost for Hair Transplant

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Many questions

These type of questions need to be ask during a one on one consultation with a doctor not on an internet connection with a picture

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the b

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the best way to obtain treatment options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon