Is it swelling or has something gone wrong? (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty on 15 june 2016 and i removed my cast today ..but my nose looks ugly wide and puffier even the tip looks big ..surgeon performed these procedure tip reduction dorsal agumentatio and bridge agumentation to narrow my nose but when i touch my nose i just feel bones

Is it swelling or has something gone wrong?

I always ask my patients to call my office if they have concerns. It takes our bodies at least 6 months to heal after surgery, nose surgery may take even longer. You are only about 2 weeks out from surgery and this is very early in the healing period.  You can share your concerns with your surgeon's office. thanks. 

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Since we do not have your pre-operative pictures it is difficult to assess.

Usually you should expect swelling at 2 weeks.  It sound that you are palpating the grafts.  Give the swelling time and go back to your surgeon to address your concerns

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon