What should I do to stop hair fall from my forehead? (Photo)

Also hairfall from almost head.My hairfall increasing day to day.So how can i recover from this

Hair loss

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should seea doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Androgenetic alopecia in men

You may want to see a physician to confirm the diagnosis and discuss treatment. Most likely this is androgenetic alopecia.

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist