My transplanted hair with flesh(dri) came out. What will remain there and how will new hair grow from the hole? (Photo)

Hello sir, after 2 days my total scalp became black like in photos.I take extra care about my new transplanted hairs, but every morning I saw few hairs fall down, my dought is transplanted hair with flesh(dri) cameout, then what will remain there and how new hair grow from the hole, or my doctor not transplanted hair roots correctly, or he transplanted half (50%)in hole an half(50%) leave outside.if outside flesh and hair falls means inside root is secured and in future new hair grows...

It is best to follow up with your doctor for scabbing and post surgical issues. Longer you wait for follow up the worse it may

It is best to follow up with your doctor for scabbing and post surgical issues. Longer you wait for follow up the longer you delay treatment

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon