My transplanted hair with flesh(dri) came out. What will remain there and how will new hair grow from the hole? (Photo)

Hello sir, after 2 days my total scalp became black like in photos.I take extra care about my new transplanted hairs, but every morning I saw few hairs fall down, my dought is transplanted hair with flesh(dri) cameout, then what will remain there and how new hair grow from the hole, or my doctor not transplanted hair roots correctly, or he transplanted half (50%)in hole an half(50%) leave outside.if outside flesh and hair falls means inside root is secured and in future new hair grows...

Blackened scalp after a hair transplant

Grafts contain the hair follicles that are transplanted. Your post operative care is terrible as the crusts remain caked onto your head. Be sure not to pick these off as you now have to wait until they fall off with twice daily shampooing and leaving the shampoo on your head for 5-10 minutes and gently massaging the crusts until they fall off in the next few weeks. Your doctors should have told you how to wash your hair immediately after the surgery so you would have looked like the picture in the web reference below LINK: 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to follow up with your doctor for scabbing and post surgical issues. Longer you wait for follow up the worse it may

It is best to follow up with your doctor for scabbing and post surgical issues. Longer you wait for follow up the longer you delay treatment

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon