I am in my early 20s and my bottom teeth crowded and upper teeth are also not aligned (Photo)

I am in my early 20s my booom teeth crowded and upper teeth are not properly aligned and My front teeth broke little in my school days So is it possible for me to have invaslign treatment and also how long will it take

Severe crowding ... #DrSarahThompson

Hello James, Looks like Invisalign may not be good for you, considering the degree of crowding that you have.  I would probably recommend getting a crown and veneer consult as well.  For me, it looks like you would need about 20 units of porcelain crowns/veneers, a couple extractions and a couple bridges.  I hope this has helped some.  Click save under my name to ask me more questions in the future.