How can i get rid of pores permanently?

i ve a small pores because of coconut oil.application of coconut oil for 3-4 day regularly causes it looks visible otherwise i ve had a clear skin. i just want to know its a starting phase cn i get rid of it permanently without any laser treatment or with it. ? please suggest me what to do ? need ur help. i want my old face back. please reply and give me some valuable reply...waiting

While you can’t eliminate pores, laser treatments can help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.

It is important to keep in mind that while it is possible to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and blackheads, you won’t be able to get rid of pores altogether. Pores can become enlarged due to any number of factors, including sun damage, excess oil production and popping pimples. Depending on your skin’s condition and the size of your pores, laser treatment may be able to help you achieve the smoother complexion you’re looking for. However, because you’ve mentioned that you believe your pores are already very small, it’s essential to note that there is a limit to how small pores are able to shrink.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}