Can I remove my tooth bonding without any enamel loss and get the same old teeth?

My tooth got slight chipped last weak and dentist fixed it by tooth bonding, which is looking unnatural to me and irritating. More over I am afraid of bonding disadvantages. I have heard that it get stain easily and need to be retouched every time along with the loos of enamel.

Tooth bonding cannot always be reversed

Tooth bonding can only be reversed if the tooth structure was untouched before treatment.  If there was any tooth preparation, the bonding can be changed or reshaped, but not completely returned to previous state.  Talk to your dentist and I am confident they will have a solution for your situation.

Las Vegas Dentist

Bonding removal

yes any dentist can do it easily.  but its my advice to visit same dentist and ask him about any prep done on that tooth or not. otherwise after debonding there r chances of unaesthetic look or sensitivity issue.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Unnatural Bonding

I would express your concerns to your dentist.  I am sure that there is something that he/she would be willing to do or at least go over your options.  Good luck.