Can you recommend me any tablets and face wash by which I can lighten my skin colour up to 3-4 shades?

I have light brown skin complexion. And very desperately want to startup some new skin lightening treatment. I've heard a lot about these treatments and people are getting really glowing and white skin. I use Lacto calamine daily as sun screen protection . But then too my skin darkens very fast! I'm finally planning to get medicated tablets for skin lightening , please recommend .

Thanks for your query. There are multiple varieties of tablets available in the market like decora forte, glutateren which contains glutathione as the main component and it helps in skin lightening and brightening .Apart from that you can undergo chemical peels and laser toning which gives good result for skin lightening. Along with that you can continue your daily skin regime with sunscreen and a good moisturizer. You can consult a dermatologist and get it planned out. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon