My question is what to do to stop my severe hair fall?

Since last two years I am experiencing severe hairfall on daily basis I used to lose about 200 strands bcoz of which the density and quality of my hair is also degraded to a great extent

Stopping Hair loss

It would take an entire book chapter to discuss the causes of hair loss. Hair loss is usually multifactorial and involve genetics, medical reasons and non-medical reasons. 

The treatment to preventing hair loss is to find out the cause of it and to find an approach that works. It usually involves a combination of treatment protocols including, low-level laser light, nutrition, supplements, products and treatment options  such as PRP . Consulting with someone who understands hair and able to guide you through the treatment plan is what you need. I work closely with National Hair Loss to help people understand hair loss . For long term gains. It is important that you understand  why you are losing hair so you can prevent future hair loss ,  rather than just moving forward with a procedure .

The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question, shrishti11. Minoxidil and the drug finasteride are two options but the most effective option is NeoGraft FUE. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treating severe hair loss

Has the hair loss been all of a sudden, or progressive hair loss over a prolonged period of time. Two hundred follicles per day is twice the normal daily loss. Is the hair loss in only on top in the hairline to crown area, or over the whole of the head? Is it pattern or diffuse thinning? Is there miniaturization present? In what areas? These are the questions needed to determine if there is diffuse process or a pattern loss. Pattern lost and miniaturization would signal Androgenetic Alopecia. If so then, the most effective oral treatment to consider would be Propecia, and biotin. Nizoral, and Romaine might also be of benefit.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD, FISHRS
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Fall in young man

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are showing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss, then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

#hairloss and treatment options

You need to see a hair restoration specialist to find the cause for your hair loss. Once the cause is established then the proper treatment options can be recommended. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon