Is PRP treatment possible to regrowth my thinning hair? (Photo)

Sir i am suffering from hair fall,22 years old male almost of my hair has been lost. I would like to know more about PPR therapy is that it is permanent hair treatment or temporary. How much session required for complete treatment and what is the duration of the session. and posibal to regrowth my thining hair

PRP Duration of effect? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In My opinion, PRP can increase The thickness of The existing hair shaft, decrease hair loss and possibly re grow hair that has been dormant for less than 3 to 5 years. Since male hair loss is usually genetic, PRP is not permanent.Find a PRP expert.  Good luck 

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon