I'm on laser treatment for hairloss; could I get PRP as well?

Right now I'm on advance hair studi laser treatment for hair loss and it's been one month only. Beside can I go for PRP treatment as well?? Can anyone help me out ? Because I don't see any great results as such in advance hair studio laser treatment. It's a 10 months course and in this 10 months I have started treatment only one month ago...

Combination treatment for hair loss

If you are part of a study to evaluate the effectiveness of a laser, they will certainly not want you doing other therapies at the same time. Hang in there, it has only been a month and it might take 3 months to start to see the effects of laser
Lisa Vuich, MD

Nashua Physician

Laser study, add PRP? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

You need to check with the investigators who are running the study. Most likely, you will NOT be able to add an additional variable. The study is to check the efficacy of a treatment. When you add a second treatment, there is no way to determine which treatment is producing the results. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon