What is the procedure to correct my tubular but big breasts? (Photo)

I have 34D size breasts and so far I thought the problem was only my big areolas. I looked up tuberous breasts but they all were much smaller. When I searched a bit more, I found that mine are considered tuberous. What is my exact diagnosis and what will be the procedure to completely correct my breasts as were are reposition and resize my areolas?

What is the procedure to correct my tubular but big breasts?

You do have ptotic breasts with wide areolas. The base is not as narrow as most tuberous breasts. A breast lift procedure (Mastopexy) will lift your breasts, reshape them and also reduce the size of the areolas. Please make an appointment with an experience Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can discuss the issue with you after examining you.

All The Best !

India Plastic Surgeon

Needs a lift

From your photographs in my opinion, that a mastopexy reduction will be necessary to correct the situation. Wether the plastic surgeon uses one of the newer vertical techniques or a t-shaped star technique there may be some difficulty in removing all of the pigmented areolar tissue.  I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with demonstrated expertise in cosmetic breast surgery. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question and the photo. Although you do have enlarged nipple areola complex you do not fit the classic description of the tuberous  breast.

you appear to have sufficient breast volume such that a standard mastopexy or breast lift would be your best option.The breast lift procedure will lift your breasts reshape them,  as well as reduce the size of your Areolae You should see several consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area before making any decisions.As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure that any health care conditions you have are managed by your primary care physician.Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breast

Thanks for your photo and questions.  Unless you want to be larger, I would avoid an implant.  Your best option is a full breast lift which would result in higher, tighter breasts and reduced areolar size.  Look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can examine you and give you a more complete evaluation.  Best Regards

Surgery to Provide Best Outcome

Thanks for your question and picture.  You look like a good candidate for breast augmentation with lift procedure.  This will not only provide you a look with improved lift and volume but will also help to reduce your areolar size.  First step is finding a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination and face to face communication with.

Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mastopexy

Thank you for your question.

By the photo you posted, I would suggest a mastopexy or breast lift.  This will decrease the size of your nipple and reshape/tighten the breast.  It will help to give you smaller nipples and more natural shape to the breast.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon