Does masturbation prior to PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) treatment for Hair Loss adversely effect the treatment?

I am going for PRP (Platelets rich plasma)treatment for hair loss. I have been masturbating quite often since the past few days. My question is would it effect my treatment as there would be a higher concentration of DHT in my PRP which can make situation worse.

Masturbation and PRP?Englewood Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, the most important aspect of the plasma that can affect your results with PRP is your platelet count. The change in DHT from masturbation is minimal and also not important. Masturbation does not affect the platelet count. Find an expert in PRP to do your treatments. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon