Will my pigmentation and discoloration would be gone ?

i had squeezed most of my pimples and acne and its been 2 years from now i have been suffering from pigmwntation and discoloration on my face . will it be gone permanently by co2 laser treatment ??

Thanks for your query. The pigmentation and marks generally don’t go on their own, they do tighten up as the time passes but dermatologist involvement becomes necessary to speed up the result and have a smooth skin. There are multiple procedures for the same like co2 fraxel, erbium yag, ematrix which works on pigmentation and scars. You can visit a dermatologist and get your treatment planned. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

CO2

CO2 Laser is uses light energy to resurface the face.  Often pigmentation and discoloration from chronic sun exposure can benefit.  Often additional treatments are required, and of course there is no guarantee that all of the pigmentation and discoloration will go away.  Sometimes the pigment may respond better to a pulsed light or broad band therapy that targets the pigment directly.

Michael N. Desvigne, MD, FACS