Will my pigmentation and discoloration would be gone ?

i had squeezed most of my pimples and acne and its been 2 years from now i have been suffering from pigmwntation and discoloration on my face . will it be gone permanently by co2 laser treatment ??

CO2 Laser is uses light energy to resurface the face.  Often pigmentation and discoloration from chronic sun exposure can benefit.  Often additional treatments are required, and of course there is no guarantee that all of the pigmentation and discoloration will go away.  Sometimes the pigment may respond better to a pulsed light or broad band therapy that targets the pigment directly.