How to make my nose pointy? (photos)

Hi. I planning to get a rhinoplasty. I don't like the way my nose tip drops down when I smile. I want my nose tip to point upwards. Which surgery would you consider? Thank you.

Rhinoplasty

Dear Meghan Fox,

Your best option is an open rhinoplasty with fixed columellar strut and tip graft. This option gives the most gives the most reliable method of stabilising the tip of the nose at the desired angle.

Regards,

Dr Nettle 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

How to make my nose pointy? (photos)

Your photos are not detailed enough to give you an accurate description of what your nose would look like. Seek a consultation with an experienced, board certified rhinoplasty surgeon. Good luck.

Warren J. Katz, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

It is impossible to give you an accurate recommendation without seeing you in person so I would definitely recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. A rhinoplasty is designed to change the shape of your nose including the tip. Patients who don't like their noses and have one call it life altering. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

It is hard to determine from the two pictures you sent just what is best.   I think a rhinoplasty with tip correction could be done to your benefit.   See several rhinoplasty surgeons.   My Best,  Dr Commons