Regarding melasma. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi,i am suffering from melsma fron last two years and get the treatment for chemical peeling so many time but not get rid of this problem.please help me to clear my face. Such i feel under confident just becoz of this problem.

Dermatology consult for melasma.

Melasma can not be completely cured, however effective treatment are possible. This is because your skin is extremely sensitive to UV and even the smallest amount can stimulate your pigment cells to produce colour. The mainstay of treatment is strict UV protection- hats, sunglasses and SPF every 4 hours.

I prefer to use a combination of creams and laser for melasma. Hydroquinone can be used (5-8%), along with vitamin A creams. I usually start my patients on laser (low dose Q switch or Picosure) a few weeks after they commence on creams.

In some cases I combine glycolic AHA peels, and in other cases I use a tablet called Tranexamic acid to help- this will not apply to your case. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Laser, surgical and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Melarase creams for skin lightening for male melasma

I would begin with the Melarase program for melasma, including Melarase AM, Melarase PM, Melapads, Replenish, and Elevase creams. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS