Is laser useful for upper lip?

I have very thick and dark hair upon my upper doctor suggest me for laser treatment but i am scared of to do tell me is laser treatment is useful or not ?

Is laser useful for upper lip?

Laser hair treatment can be used for the upper lip area. It must be done with the correct laser for the skin. Laser treatment works best on dark thick hair. Laser hair treatment is done in 3-6 treatments one month apart. I recommend going for in person evaluation.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Is laser useful for upper lip?

Hello, thank you for your question. Laser hair reduction is an excellent option for ridding pretty much any area of unwanted hair. LHR is a series of treatments, usually 6-8 treatments done 4 weeks apart in this area. Dark hair is a good target for LHR, but it is important that the correct wavelength be used for your skin type. I would recommend that you go to a board certified dermatologist for treatments.

Good Luck!

Mark A. Blair, MD
Phoenix Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser hair removal on Indian skin

This is possible to do but must be done with a laser that is appropriate for you skin. Darker skin needs a 1064 YAG laser. It should be an experienced operator as well. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD