Can Juvederm fillers in the cheek and lip be removed they were out 15 days back and I'm not happy with my looks?

Can you remove Juvederm

Juvederm, a filler made of hyaluronic acid, can be dissolved in part with an enzyme called hyaluronidase. However, I would suggest waiting at least a month before opting for this removal, as it does take some time to fill out, and indeed for you to be used to your new look.

Miami Dermatologist

Yes. Juvederm can be dissolved.

Juvderm can be dissolved if you do not want them in your face or lips. Ask your doctor for hyaluronidase treatment. This is readily available and works immediately. 

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm

Thank you for your question in regards to Juvederm. Hyaluronidase can be injected to dissolve your filler that you are not happy with. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

15 days after Juvederm, not happy

It can certainly be removed at anytime using hyaluronidase. Keep in mind that injecting hyaluronidase is a skill just like the initial injection. If you don't have confidence in your doc, seek out another opinion.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Yes JUVEDERM can be reversed very easily.

Yes, HA fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, etc... can be reversed by an enzyme called hyaluronidase or Hylase. Only a tiny bit of this enzyme is needed to reverse the filler. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Can Juvederm be dissolved if the results are unappealing?

Thank you for sharing your question. Yes, fillers such as Juvederm can be dissolved with Vitrase. Make sure experienced, board-certified doctors perform your treatments. 
Good luck,

James R. Gordon, MD, FACS, FAAO
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Juvederm and Reversal

If you are unhappy with the results of the Juvederm then you can contact your physician for Vitrase to dissolve the product.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD

Juvederm in the cheeks and lip

Thank you for your question.  Juvederm can be dissolved with hyaluronidase injections.  However, it is possible that you could still have some swelling from the injections.  I recommend waiting another 2 weeks and if you are still unhappy, then have the hyaluronidase injected. 

Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO, FAAD
San Diego Dermatologist

Juvederm can be dissolved with Hylauronidaise

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results.

Good news is that you can have juvederm dissolved. Just call your provider that injected you and they can dissolve the areas with hyaluronidase.

Patricia Faraz, MD
Ladera Ranch OB/GYN