What treatment would you recommend for my crooked face/ teeth, deviated septum, uneven jaw/eyes, and overlapping teeth? (photo)

what are the causes for this abnormality and how do u cure it........ how much would it cost

Doctor Answers 2

You need to see an oral surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
With your oral and breathing issues you should not jump into anything without doing your research. You will need an ENT and oral surgeon evaluation. You may also be seeing an orthodontist if you just need braces.

Facial asymmetries

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
We need a lot more information, but a good place to start would be a visit to an orthodontist. They are trained to do craniofacial analysis and will guide you to the proper treatment options

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.