Chest indentation after gynocomastia surgery. Will working out, and fat grafting help? (Photo)

I had done gynocomastia surgery and one year later i saw that there are a few indents on my chest and both my nipples are inverted. So i checked up with my doctor and he told me that we could do fat grafting to those areas and it is completely ok to go to the gym since im a bit overweight. But im scared cause of the indent my chest looks assymetrical. So if i hit the gym for a year and later do the fat grafting to my indents, will my chest be symetrical assuming good genetics. Zoom in on the pic

Indentation Concern Following Gynocomastia Surgery

It may be best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.  They may possibly be able to address the #identations with fat #grafting or #cosmetic #fillers if you are  deemed a good fit.

Yes, fat grafting would be a good option in your case.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

Gynecomastia Correction

Be sure you find a plastic surgeon experienced with gynecomastia revision and one who performs a lot of structural fat grafting.  A revision could give you a great result. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Indentations after gynecomastia surgery

the depressions you have can occur and I do agree that fat injections is a good option. I certainly think that lifting weights is also OK to do but not around the time of the fat injections.

Julio Garcia, MD