I am wearing a one size snap-back cap for 6 months post op. Will it affect my hair growth of transplanted hair? (photo)

I am wearing the cap, it isn't tight also not too loose, for 10 hours a day. Will this have any impact on hair growth? Also i would like to ask whether the same will have any impact on my non transplanted hair? Below is attached an image of the cap i am wearing.

I am wearing a one size snap-back cap for 6 months post op.

Greetings 
Thank you for your question, you can wear it as you like your hair will not be affected in anyway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

There should be no issues with wearing a hat. A photo of a hat or the type of hat has no significance.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hats

Any hat work for cover. This is your choice and you can wear it all of the time if you want. You are normal

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon