Surgeon put Cartilage Graft on my bridge from behind my ear now it's clearly visible as a big hump. Help on fixing it?(photo)

i had rhinoplasty 2months ago. my surgeon put a cartilage graft on my bridge from behind the ear , now its visible and bottom edges cast a shadow and it is clearly visible hump so which makes my profile not straight as i come out little at the top. now i have no idea what to do with it? can you givr your suggestion please

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Fixing a cartilage graft

I think I see what you are speaking about but it is far too early to fix it. Things are going to still change a lot. Continue to follow your surgeon's instructions. I wouldn't consider revising till 6 months after your surgery. Hang in there.