I want to reduce the bump on the upper part of the nose without surgery, what are my options?

Many people have nose bump on the lower part of the nose and can be easily reduced as it consist of a cartilage which is not as hard as a bone. But I have a bump on my upper part so it is very difficult to reduce or deteroite bone. I do not want to go for a surgery. Please tell me what to do

Doctor Answers 1

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose and improvement for bumps. Surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.