I have red marks on my face since birth. Is there any way in India to remove these marks?

I am from India plz help me by suggesting some technique to remove red marks on right side of my face. Also explain how much time treatment will take and what will be expected cost

Lasers for vascular birthmarks

PHOTO please, this way we can give a diagnosis and advice you on managing your skin condition- birthmark. I assume this is a vascular lesion. Lasers in longer wavelength instead of VBEAM maybe needed if you have darker skin. The video link below can give you and idea of treatments. 
All the bestDR Davin Lim Laser dermatologist. 

Brisbane Dermatologist