I'm losing my hair. 5-6 hairs while bathing, it happens daily; what should I do?

what i should do..

Greetings,Thank you for your question. Organic Hair Transplantation” is a hair transplantation procedure developed in the Estetik International Laboratories. The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Since it may be normal to lose over 100 hairs a day, losing 5 hairs would mean you are doing pretty well.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Adult human beings normally lose 60 to 100 hairs per day. These are usually noticed while grooming such as bathing or showering. These hairs are normally replaced as the hairs go through cycles. Take photos of your hair; front, back, both sides and top. Repeat every 3 to 4 months and compare. Make sure your photos and views are captured with the same background, same lighting and the same viewpoints. Then you will truly be able to assess whether or not your hair loss is shedding normally and abnormally. Chances are your 5-6 hairs are completely normal. The photos will tell the tale.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Daily loss of hair

It is normal to lose between 80-100 strands of hair each day. If you lose more than that than you need to see a specialist to get  recommendation to slow down the hair loss.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Its very common

Hi. I agree with Dr.William. This can hardly be considered as a significant hair loss. If you are experiencing any balding trend, it is something to worry about. 

5-6 hairs lost per day

The average person loses 100-150 hairs per day. The fact that you see 5 or 6 hairs in the bathtub should not concern you unless you see balding on your head

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon