Done hair transplantation with FUE technique 5000 grafts but I am confused how much time will take to show the result? (photo)

How much time will take to show result and how much time will take to clear grafts marks on my head, they told me its 5000grafts but i am not sure how to confirm it's 5000grafts? Please solve my problem..

Results post FUE procedure

The marks from a hair transplant should fade in about 10 days, although there is significant patient to patient variability. Full growth following a procedure is generally seen at a year.  It is very difficult to evaluate the exact number of grafts transplanted by another physician.  I would recommend that you return to your physician who performed the procedure for a further discussion.

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are confused it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

When the Full growth will be achieved ?

Transplanted hairs start to visibly regrow between months 4-6. At month 6-9, a patient may expect to see growth for  80% of the transplants. Again, due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures.

Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months. In some cases, this can take up to 18 months. This is especially common in female patients. The transplanted hairs will continue to gain length over time.

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Post FUE

Thank you for the picture.  The only way to confirm how many grafts were done is to consult your doctor.  It looks like they have given you good density so you shouldn't really worry too much (can't pack them in any tighter than what they did for you).  As far as when you will start seeing results - the hairs will start to grow and fall out in the next few weeks.  After a small resting phase, the hair will begin to grow and you will have hair that you can style and comb by 6-9 months (80% or so growth).  It can take a year or so to see full final results.  Best of luck!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Transplanted results

These take 5-8 months to grow, but by the time of the 8th months, you should see 80% of the growth showing.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon